This page provide a simple and transparent way for the PandaBoard community to vote on various contests, projects & proposals.
 PEAP - PandaBoard Early Adopter Program
The following panel of community members will serve as judges for the PEAP
- David Anders (prpplague)
- Jayabharath Goluguri (jayabharath)
- Mike Turquette (mturquette)
- Rekha Kumar (RekKumar)
- Steve Sakoman (sakoman)
- Vladimir Pantelic (av500)
 Judging Rules
- Judges cannot participate in the program/contest
- Each Judge has points which they can vote for their top project picks as they see fit.
- Each Judge gets to 5 points in Phase-I and 10 points in Phase-2
- A judge can cast only 1 vote per project.
- The projects that receive most points win. (Phase-I winners are Top 5 projects. Phase-II winners are Top 10 projects)
- All voting is public (in this page)
- The ruling of Judges will be final. Jayabharath will announce winners once he has concluded that the judges have cast their votes.
- In the case of a tie between projects Jayabharath Goluguri - will break the tie by picking the winner.
- Jayabharath Goluguri or his delegate will be responsible for shipping boards to the winners and will be contacted via email after they win. Recipients must meet US export control requirements.
 Voting Criteria
The judges will then determine which projects will become part of the PEAP. Selection criteria may include:
- Project's coolness factor
- Ability of the submitter to execute the project based on his/her background
- Perceived community need for the project's solution
- Potential for the project to leverage the power of OMAP4 technology & features of PandaBoard platform
 PHASE-I Votes
 PHASE-I Winners
Following are the winners of Phase-I PEAP and will receive a PandaBoard to execute the project:
- Gentoo Linux support (5 votes)
- Program Trace Macrocell kernel driver port (5 votes)
- Amateur Radio Experiment Platform (4 votes)
- Port XBMC for Omap4 (3 votes)
- Openmoko Panda Hybrid (3 votes)
 PHASE 2 Votes
 PHASE 2 Winners
Following are the winners of Phase 2 PEAP and will receive a PandaBoard to execute the project:
- Porting Qi bootlader on PandaBoard (5 votes)
- OMAP4_support_in_FFmpeg (5 votes)
- Universal TFT LCD Interface Board (5 votes)
- Android Multi-User Media Sharing Table (5 votes)
- Pandaboard as a Heterogenous Multiprocessing Platform (Or, Running Linux on all the ARMs (5 votes)
- FPGA based expansion board (4 votes)
- Compact ground control station from Ardupilot (3 votes)
- Wine on ARM (3 votes)
- MeeGo-ARM Pandaboard hardware adaptation (3 votes)
- Open Source Android Tablet E-Reader (3 votes)