J6 Resource Allocation
 J6 Resource Allocation for 6AJ 1.x release
 Interrupt Mapping
The interrupt mapping for MPU, IPU1 and IPU2 can be found here Media:Irq_mappings.pdf.
The content of this file was obtained from omapconf (omapconf dump crossbar all)
 SDMA Mapping
The SDMA mapping can be found here Media:Sdma_mapping.pdf.
The data for this file was obtained from u-boot sources (board/ti/dra7xx/evm.c)
 The dra7xx memory map is visualized here.
EDMA is not used by TI software and is free to use.
 IP used by Android
All the information below has been gathered from the device tree (arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi and dra7-evm.dts)
There are 16 GP Timers in the device: Timer1 through Timer 16. Timers used in Android:
- Timer1, Timer 10, Timer 12 by kernel.
- Timer 3, Timer 5, Timer 11 by RemoteProc
There are 8 McASP modules (McASP1- McASP8) Use McASP 4-8 for more tolerance to interconnect latency (Using AFIFO through DAT port).
McASP modules used in Android:
- McASP2, McASP3 - Radio
- McASP6 for Audio.
- McASP7 for Bluetooth.
There are 5 I2C controllers in the device. I2C controllers used by Android:
- I2C1 - PCF8575 I/O Expander(LCD), TLC59108.
- I2C2 - PCF8575 I/O Expander (HDMI), TLV320, Omnivision OV10633, FPD, TVP5158 encoder (JAMR3 only), OV10635 (VisionB only), LVDS OV10635 CAM1,2,3,4,5,6 (VisionB only), CAM FPD Deserializers 1,2,3,4,5,6 (VisionB only)
- I2C4 - Radio Tuner
There are 4 instances of USB in the system
- USB1: SuperSpeed (SS) USB 3.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with integrated SS (USB3.0)
PHY and HS/FS (USB2.0) PHY
- USB2: High-Speed (HS) USB 2.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with integrated HS/FS PHY
- USB3: HS USB 2.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with ULPI (SDR) interface to external HS/FS
- USB4: HS USB 2.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with ULPI (SDR) interface to external HS/FS
Default Android configuration:
- USB1 is configured in Device mode.
Note: USB1 can be changed from Device to Host mode by applying the patch http://review.omapzoom.org/#/c/34142/
- USB2 is configured in Host mode.
Note: The signals representing USB3 and USB4 are not brought out to connectors on J6EVM.
There are 10 UART modules in the device UART1- UART10. Modules used in Android:
- UART3 for Bluetooth/GNSS
- UART1 for serial console output
- PCF1 on I2C1
P0 - P3 Touch Screen LCD, P0 – Early Camera Reverse Gear GPIO P4 - P14 Unused P15 LCD Power Down P16 to P17 Unused
- PCF2 on I2C1
P0 FPDLink P1 to P15 Unused P16 kim P17 Unused
- PCF on I2C2
P1 Unused P2 - P3 by Omnivision P4 - P5 by HDMI P6 - P17 Unused
DRA7xx has 13 system mailboxes, of which 1, 5, 6 are used.
OCMC_RAM Address Range : 0x40300000 – 0x4037FFFF is not used by TI software.
 Pad conf settings
Pad conf settings can be found here Media:Pad_config.pdf. The data for this file was obtained from u-boot sources (board/ti/dra7xx/mux_data.h) and device tree.