J6 Resource Allocation
 J6 Resource Allocation for 6AJ 1.2 release
 Interrupt Mapping
The interrupt mapping for MPU, IPU1 and IPU2 can be found here Media:Irq_mappings.pdf.
The content of this file was obtained from omapconf (omapconf dump crossbar all)
 SDMA Mapping
The SDMA mapping can be found here Media:Sdma_mapping.pdf.
The data for this file was obtained from u-boot sources (board/ti/dra7xx/evm.c)
EDMA is not used by TI software and is free to use.
 IP used by Android
All the information below has been gathered from the device tree (arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi and dra7-evm.dts)
There are 16 GP Timers in the device: Timer1 through Timer 16. Timers used in Android:
- Timer1, Timer 10, Timer 12 by kernel.
- Timer 3, Timer 5, Timer 11 by RemoteProc
There are 8 McASP modules (McASP1- McASP8) Use McASP 4-8 for more tolerance to interconnect latency (Using AFIFO through DAT port).
McASP modules used in Android:
- McASP3, McASP6 for Audio.
- McASP7 for Bluetooth.
There are 5 I2C controllers in the device. I2C controllers used by Android:
- I2C1 - PCF8575 I/O Expander(LCD), TLC59108.
- I2C2 - PCF8575 I/O Expander (HDMI), TLV320, Omnivision OV10633, FPD, TVP51xx encoder.
There are 4 instances of USB in the system
- USB1: SuperSpeed (SS) USB 3.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with integrated SS (USB3.0)
PHY and HS/FS (USB2.0) PHY
- USB2: High-Speed (HS) USB 2.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with integrated HS/FS PHY
- USB3: HS USB 2.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with ULPI (SDR) interface to external HS/FS
- USB4: HS USB 2.0 Dual-Role-Device (DRD) subsystem with ULPI (SDR) interface to external HS/FS
Default Android configuration:
- USB1 is configured in Device mode.
Note: USB1 can be changed from Device to Host mode by applying the patch http://review.omapzoom.org/#/c/34142/
- USB2 is configured in Host mode.
Note: The signals representing USB3 and USB4 are not brought out to connectors on J6EVM.
There are 10 UART modules in the device UART1- UART10. Modules used in Android:
- UART3 for Bluetooth
- UART1 for serial console output
- PCF1 on I2C1
P0 - P3 Touch Screen LCD P4 - P14 Unused P15 LCD Power Down P16 to P17 Unused
- PCF2 on I2C1
P0 FPDLink P1 to P15 Unused P16 kim P17 Unused
- PCF on I2C2
P1 Unused P2 - P3 by Omnivision P4 - P5 by HDMI P6 - P17 Unused
DRA7xx has 13 system mailboxes, of which 1, 5, 6 are used.
OCMC_RAM Address Range : 0x40300000 – 0x4037FFFF is not used by TI software.
 Pad conf settings
Pad conf settings can be found here Media:Pad_config.pdf. The data for this file was obtained from u-boot sources (board/ti/dra7xx/mux_data.h) and device tree.