Revision as of 16:23, 8 August 2011 by Bphilli7
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: The instructions given here are basically a more verbose version of the installation instructions found at the Ubuntu ARM and especially Ubuntu ARM/OMAP pages. In case of deviations, the instructions there should be given precedence because they are generally more up-to-date.|
|How to get started with Ubuntu using pre-built binaries on your OMAP Platform|
|Overview||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6||Step 7||Step 8|
- Step 7
 Validation Steps
- Ensure you have a device with Bluetooth enabled and visible (e.g. your mobile phone).
- Click the Bluetooth icon on the top bar and select "Setup a new device" option.
- Click the "Forward" button in the Introduction window.
- Optional: Click the "Pin Options" button to select the PIN you want to use.
- Look for the device you want to connect to, select it and click on "Forward" button.
- Depending on the selected PIN option, you will be asked to type that code on your mobile, in order to link the devices.
- Click the Close button in the Setup Completed window.
- Click the Bluetooth icon on the top bar and select "Browse files on device".
- Select the device that has been set above, and click the Browse button.
- From your selected device, accept the connection.
- Click Close button on Setup Completed window.
- Select any file, right click on it and select copy.
- On the file browser, select a local directory, and then from the window menu select Edit -> Paste. A copy of the selected file will be placed in the local directory.
- Verify the file was copied correctly (e.g. if the copied file is a picture, verify the picture can be displayed correctly).
- Click the Bluetooth icon on the top bar and select "Send files to device..."
- From the opened window, select the file you want send and click the Open button.
- Select the device from the list and click Send To button.
- In your device, accept the connection and the file. You should be able to see the transferred file.
- Ensure you have the speakers connected and turned on.
- Open your navigator (Firefox) , and go to the following address: http://trailers.apple.com/
- Select any of the trailers available.
- Click on the "Watch Now" button. You should be able to hear and listen the trailer.