Proceedings of the PM SW Workshop Jun 2010
Revision as of 08:56, 11 June 2010 by Anand sawant
This wikipage contains proceedings of the PM SW Workshop held in Bangalore on 7-11 Jun, 2010
HWMOD Framework Enhancements
Reset Management Support in HWMOD
- Problem Statement
- Most processor IPs do have a HW reset signal controlled by the PRM.
- There is currently no abstraction layer to control the PRM reset register.
- Since these reset signals are IP specific, they should be controlled manually by the driver code.
- Proposed Solution
- Add two APIs for asserting / deasserting reset lines in hwmods processor that require manual reset control.
- Add one API to get the current reset state.
- RFC patches can be found at
- git://dev.omapzoom.org/pub/scm/swarch/linux-omap-adv.git Branch: hwmod_reset