There are many pre-built binaries you can use to get started. This page lists the binaries you can download to be up and running immediately.
Android Prebuilt binaries
Blaze prebuilt binaries
You can obtain the pre-built binaries for OMAP4 Android release from [gforge]. To get started, use MLO, u-boot.bin, uImage and omap4-fs (file system).
Zoom2 prebuilt binaries
For those who're looking to quickly get started with Android on a Zoom2 device may download and install the following pre-built binaries to quickly boot the device.
|Release||Image from 5/15/09||Image from 6/29/09|
|File system||File System||File System|
Ubuntu Prebuilt binaries
Blaze Basic Ubuntu binaries
All pre-built binaries can be found at: https://gforge.ti.com/gf/project/omap_binrel/frs/
General information regarding pre-built binaries.
- Binaries were built from directions found under OMAP Ubuntu Main "Building your own binaries "
- Contains: bootloader (u-boot and MLO) and Ubuntu (UNE) basic rootfs
General flashing information:
- bootloader files are loaded to first partition of SD card
- rootfs is loaded to second partition of SD card
- bootargs are hard coded so Blaze platform will boot directly at power up
|Getting Started Guide|