PandaBoard Prebuilt Ubuntu binaries
Revision as of 21:54, 30 July 2010 by Hari s
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: The instructions given here are basically a more verbose version of the installation instructions found at the Ubuntu ARM and especially Ubuntu ARM/OMAP pages. In case of deviations, the instructions there should be given precedence because they are generally more up-to-date.|
|How to get started with Ubuntu using pre-built binaries on your OMAP Platform|
|Overview||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6||Step 7||Step 8|
- Step 1
Blaze Basic Ubuntu binaries
All pre-built binaries can be found at: https://gforge.ti.com/gf/project/omap_binrel/frs/
General information regarding pre-built binaries.
- Binaries were built from directions found under OMAP Ubuntu Main "Building your own binaries "
- Contains: bootloader (u-boot and MLO) and Ubuntu (UNE) basic rootfs
General flashing information:
- bootloader files are loaded to first partition of SD card
- rootfs is loaded to second partition of SD card
- bootargs are hard coded so Blaze platform will boot directly at power up