PandaBoard Prebuilt Ubuntu binaries
Revision as of 20:04, 29 July 2010 by Orbarron
Blaze Basic Ubuntu binaries
All pre-built binaries can be found at: https://gforge.ti.com/gf/project/omap_binrel/frs/
General information regarding pre-built binaries.
- Binaries were built from directions found under OMAP Ubuntu Main "Building your own binaries "
- Contains: bootloader (u-boot and MLO) and Ubuntu (UNE) basic rootfs
General flashing information:
- bootloader files are loaded to first partition of SD card
- rootfs is loaded to second partition of SD card
- bootargs are hard coded so Blaze platform will boot directly at power up