PandaBoard Accessories & Peripherals
Revision as of 08:21, 2 January 2011 by Dirk
Please feel free to edit this page and add other accessories you have gotten to work.
The PandaBoard needs a 5Vdc power supply:
- The official PandBoard.org accessories page recommends the Digi-Key T951-P5P-ND (5V/4A)
- Caution (from the System Reference Manual): Only use a 5Vdc regulated power supply to power the PandaBoard. Connecting a supply with an output higher than +5Vdc could cause possible board damage.
- Is 4A really necessary? This depends on the configuration you use, mainly how you supply the attached USB devices. If you intend to fully load the USB ports, yes you need a 4A power supply. But with all USB devices on a powered hub the PandaBoard uses e.g. 560mA @ 5V. So a 1.5A supply should be OK as long as you don't load up on directly connected USB devices.
- Model: AT-7
- S/N: AT07001013
- iMO-AT7-Configure and Setup
- Bus 001 Device 009: ID 0eef:0001 D-WAV Scientific Co., Ltd eGalax TouchScreen
- Purchased: thinkgeek.com
- Blackhawk USB-560M Emulator (was able to connect with CCSv4 on PandaBoard and was able to read registers/memory)
- Samsung P2570HD (DVI input on Display and HDMI output on Panda)
- Optoma PK201 (Tested on Panda and works like a champ!)
- Kingston 8GB SDHC Class 6 - very good/fast card! (Tested on Panda)
- Patriot 8GB SDHC Class 4 - Warning: very slow card! (Tested on Panda)