Revision as of 18:48, 28 August 2009 by GeethaT
OMAPpedia makes no guarantee of Validity
- OMAPpedia is a collaborative portal, that is, a voluntary association of individuals and groups working around OMAP platforms. The structure of the site allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
- OMAPpedia cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here. The content of any page may recently have been changed by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the relevant fields. We are working on a peer review process to select and highlight reliable versions of articles.
- None of the contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with OMAPpedia in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- The information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is hosted, the individual contributors, administrators or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly. You are being granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual liability on the part of OMAPpedia or any of its users or administrators.
- Any of the trademarks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in OMAPpedia are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.