Kernel Summary March 2011
-usb: ehci: omap: add support for TLL mode on OMAP4
-MUSB Idle path retention and offmode support for OMAP3
- Revamp of EHCI & OHCI code to incorporate simultaneous support based on sync layer. (Tested both on OMAP3 & OMAP4)
- Misc defect fixes
Silicon Issues debugging
- Root causes and Worked around various EHCI hw issues on OMAP4.
OMAP5 pre-silicon development
- USB 3.0 device controller level code ready.
 Key Open issues
- Challenges in UART Runtime PM support leading to getting rid of suspend/resume calls in Idle path
- (PCI-Express based) HAPS board availability for USB 3.0 testing
- Integration of external memory into OCP based HAPS board
 Plan for April
- UART code reorganization:
- To separate out most of the code in the driver layer
-Remove code from Idle path
-PM runtime support using Autosuspend feature.
- USB Battery Charger detection root-cause.
- USB 3.0 pre-silicon validation
- Validation on Virtio
- Validation on PCI-express basedHAPS(?) , if available from Synopsys
- Send RFC patches to open source for USB 3.0
- Gadget drivers upgradation for USB 3.0 (Collaborate with other Open source contributors)
- Testing of I2C on OMAP5 Virtio & Zebu